|Career @ MTCG
Primary Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- Administrative, secretarial and office management
- Excellent Verbal and written English language skills
- Superior writing and editing skills
- MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Fast typing and proof reading skills
- Reception, customer service and telephone management
- Events (exhibitions, seminars) logistics support
- Requires advanced skill and knowledge in core
administrative assistant functions such as preparation
of correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
Coordinate travel arrangements and some onsite
logistics, and prepare expense reports
- Process external copyright requests and publication
- Representing executive and acting as the liaison with
the magazines, clients, and the office. Managing
variable workload including the following: composing
memos and correspondence, transcribing meeting notes,
scheduling travel arrangements, coordinating
itineraries, expense reports, accounting support, email
review/distribution, mail, voice mail management, filing
system, typing , photocopying, and personal calendar
- Maintain office supplies, inventory, and equipment to
ensure smooth office operation.
- Update company database with all interactions with
members or research contacts (i.e. emails, phone
- Organize departmental events such as year-end dinners,
happy hours and arrange for internal gifts/ awards
- Basic knowledge of accounting, tax, payroll
administration using excel or other software packages is
- Basic Knowledge of marketing and inside sales skills
is a Plus
- Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug and
- This position is a full-time employment.
- For those who become employees, we offer competitive
salaries positive growth culture, and generous benefits
package (which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life
Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k) retirement plan, tuition
reimbursement, a friendly work environment and paid time
off make us a great place to work.
- You will be given access to our computer programs and
authorized suppliers so
- You will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 2 years
after termination of contract.
- Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- Exceptional performers have the opportunity to become
- Phone calls, faxes or email WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please cut and paste resume information into web form
- No pictures, graphic arts needed.
- Please submit resume with salary history, references,
paragraph on why you make a good fit
If you have have a proven experience and would like to
explore MTCG association and partnership, then please,
provide us your detailed resume, education, clients and
industry references via Contact Us