|Career @ MTCG
|Position Title: Marketing Manager
Primary Responsibilities/Professional Skills:
- We are seeking a marketing executive with a least 3
years experience in marketing consulting or training
- Work will be distributed on Marketing (40%),
Partnering and alliances (40%), Sales (20%)
- Promote and sell service offering
- Have already a strong market connection and database
of major clients
- Experience creating and executing a Direct and
- Communications program, including trade show planning,
media coordination, online marketing and collateral
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This position develop and maintains an ongoing liaison
between the MTCG and clients, associates and partners
around the world
- Help build MTCG brand via media and public relations
- Proficiency in presenting to small and medium sized
groups, one-on-one consultative selling and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
interpersonal, computer and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to drive and sustain revenue growth via
online marketing efforts.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating
all marketing communications materials to promote the
sale of company services and further the company's sales
- Drive the company's corporate communications through
management of press releases, articles, and white
- Establish and maintain media relationships with target
top-tier editors for local/national/international
business and telecom trade press .
- Manage the development and ongoing operation of the
corporate Web site, including content, features, and
presentation, as well as on-line marketing campaigns and
- Anticipate and provide analysis and coordinate media
response in support of special events, new products and
divisional issues with national implications.
- Effectively differentiate MTCG with reporters and
editors and highlight examples of MTCG's quality,
innovation and market leadership.
- Conduct/monitor, analyze and research competitor
public relations and promotional initiatives.
- Write and produce monthly company newsletter.
- Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug and
- This position is full time employees, we offer
competitive salaries positive growth culture, and
generous benefits package (which includes
Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k)
retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, a friendly work
environment and paid time off make us a great place to
- You will be given access to our computer programs and
authorized suppliers so
- You will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 2 years
after termination of contract.
- Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- Exceptional performers have the opportunity to become
- Phone calls, faxes or email WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please cut and paste resume information into web form
- No pictures, graphic arts needed.
- Please submit resume with salary history, references,
paragraph on why you make a good fit
If you have have a proven experience and would like to
explore MTCG association and partnership, then please,
provide us your detailed resume, education, clients and
industry references via Contact Us