Business Development Manager (BDM)
- We are seeking a BDM with
a least 3 years experience in selling consulting or
training services to Fortune 1000 clients
- Excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- Attracting new customers,
penetrating new geographical areas and exposing IIM
products and services to new tiers of distribution.
- Cold call, generate,
qualify and follow up on leads.
- Build strong relationships
with IIM partners and associates
- Proficiency in presenting
to small and medium sized groups, one-on-one
consultative selling and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and
written communication, interpersonal, computer and
- Create reports and
documents to track performance and determine
- Promote and sell service
- Initiate follow-up visits
to maintain customer relationships
- Provide ongoing customer
support and problem resolution
- Maintain and increase
personal knowledge of applicable services and product
via training, documentation and self-study
- Perform all sales
administrative and related functions as required
- Responsible for planning,
developing, and coordinating all sales communications
materials to promote the sale of company services and
further the company's sales objectives.
- Serve as inside
representative for training programs. Advise
prospective students about the most appropriate training
Qualify incoming inquiries, conduct outgoing calls,
and develop leads for future business.
- Develop web-based
- The successful candidate
will have a demonstrable record of:
Sales and/or Marketing training experience that required
knowledge of cold calling, overcoming objections,
relationship building, negotiating and closing
- Excellent presentation
skills and the ability to convey information and
concepts in a "user friendly" manner to
different skill levels and personalities
- Maintain accurate records
and submit timely reports.
- Performance will be based
on revenues and the number of new client from direct
- Experience in Direct
Marketing is a plus
- Have already a strong
market connection and database of major clients
- Successful relationship
building and negotiating skills
- Professional demeanor,
strong phone presence, disciplined time management,
writing skills and interest in stock market a must.
- You should be experienced
with making presentations and gaining support for your
- Work with leading
entrepreneurs and senior management in strategic and
- Qualified candidates must pass pre-employment drug and
- This position is full time employees, we offer
competitive salaries positive growth culture, and
generous benefits package (which includes
Medical/Dental/Vision/ Life Insurance/STD/LTD/401(k)
retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, a friendly work
environment and paid time off make us a great place to
- You will be given access to our computer programs and
authorized suppliers so
- You will be required to sign a non-disclosure and
non-compete agreement which will be valid for 2 years
after termination of contract.
- Earning potential is limited only by your performance.
- Exceptional performers have the opportunity to become
- Phone calls, faxes or email WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please cut and paste resume information into web form
- No pictures, graphic arts needed.
- Please submit resume with salary history, references,
paragraph on why you make a good fit
If you have have a proven experience and would like to
explore MTCG association and partnership, then please,
provide us your detailed resume, education, clients and
industry references via Contact Us